DTE Allotted Registration
- Students who have already registered for Against CAP Vacancy Round on our website must directly Login for D.T.E if they are allotted our college in D.T.E. CAP I/II/III Round.
- Candidate's physical presence is MANDATORYat the time of confirmation of admission.
- The candidate of provisional admission has to report to the institute for Document Verification and Confirmation after filling the Online Admission Form (url:https://vesitadmissions.ves.ac.in) and making the Online Fee Payment.
- Fees to be paid at the time of admission will be total amount (as mentioned in the fee structure).
- Mode of Payment:- Online/Offline via Payment Gateway i.e. payment by Net Banking/DD drawn in favor of “VESIT”, payable at Mumbai).
- In case of offline payment (DD), kindly bring the challan generated by the payment gateway along with the Demand Draft to the Institute.
- SC/ST candidates will pay the amount as mentioned in the Fee Structure in the website.
- Timing for Document Verification and Admission Confirmation to the institute is strictly between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM as per the schedule given on DTE website.(Click here for DTE schedule https://dse18.dtemaharashtra.org/dse18/index.php/hp_controller/impDates ).
- Kindly register only using Gmail Accounts for hassle free notifications and updates.
- Kindly DISABLE pop-up blockers in the browser, it may affect the payment process.
- Kindly check SPAM / JUNK folder if mail not received in the ‘Inbox’.
- Three Passport Size Photographs along with Original documents as well as self attested copies of the same documents to be carried for verification. (Refer Annexure)
- Kindly keep a scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature ready before filling the form.
- A single PDF document having scanned copy of all original mark-sheets, certificates and Aadhar Card to be uploaded at the time of filling the online form.
- All fields marked with * in the form are compulsory.
- If a candidate is unable to produce original certificates at the time of his/her admission on account of admission already secured to some other institution, he or she shall produce a certificate/Retention certificate from the Head of the institution where he/she has already taken admission indicating that he/she has been admitted to a particular course in that institution on a particular date and hence original certificates have been retained in that institution. The candidate shall produce the attested copies of the certificates duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution. Such candidates shall be required to pay the fees immediately at the time of admission and such candidates shall be permitted to submit the required original certificates within 04 working days after the date of payment of fees.
Please refer the Online Admission Form Filling Manual for complete procedure.