Instructions for CAP Admission Process
Candidate those who have "Freezed" Admission In Vivekanand Education Society's Institute Of Technology in CAP round I/II/III are
informed to report to the institute for confirmation of Admission as per the DTE scheduled between 11.00 am to 4.00 pm along with their original
documents mentioned in FC acknowledgement cum receipt & their attested copies mentioned in the website (also bring ARC stamped documents)
1. Candidate's physical presence is MANDATORY at the time of confirmation of admission.
2. The candidate has to report to the institute for Document Verification and Confirmation after filling the Online Admission Form and making the Online Fee Payment.
3. Mode of Payment: - Online/Offline via Payment Gateway i.e. payment by Net Banking/DD drawn in favour of
“VESIT”, payable at Mumbai.
Instructions for Form Filling
1. Kindly DISABLE pop-up blockers in the browser. It may affect
the payment process.
2. Kindly check SPAM / JUNK folder if mail not received in the ‘Inbox’.
3. Passport Size Photographs(3 copies)
4. Kindly keep a scanned soft copy of passport size photograph and signature ready before filling the form.
5. Separate PDF documents of each scanned copy of all original mark-sheets and certificates to be uploaded at the time of filling the online form.
6. All fields marked with * in the form are compulsory.